Thursday, June 23, 2011

The end of an era or a new beginning! You decide!

After much deliberation I have decided to sell all my poker equipment to my friend Dustin Hoff. It was a tough decision as poker has played a big part in my life since the night my family back in 2003 was watching the WPT on TV spawning the beginning of free poker in it's current state in MN. I have made many great and lasting friendships that I know will continue well into the future. So what do this mean. I think a new beginning for my poker games with Dustin's youth and enthusiasm. I think the sky's the limit for him. This doesn't mean that you will not see me anymore or have blogs to read. I will still be active in the CMPPA, which I consider my new baby at this time. The growth of it is only just beginning and only the future will tell how big it can get. I will still be running tournaments occasionally for Dustin and consulting with him on his new venture. So, please wish him luck and be patience just as you did with my as I was learning about the free poker world.

No comments:

Post a Comment