Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Poker

It started as if was going to be a good night tonight. Flopped a straight with big slick and got paid off. I was up about 4000 in chips with 9-10 suited in the big blind. Flop comes 6-10-10. Player under the gun bets 1500 almost double the pot size. I call worrying I might be out kicked. Turn is a queen. He check and I do also. River is a 3. He bets 1500. I callnd turn over my ten. He says I have a pair of 6's. I start racking pot andthen realize he has two spades to give him a flush and the win. Ok so I am still at starting stack. I have K-Q on the button and raise to 500. I get 4 calers. Flop is 5-5-4. Player that flushed out on me bets 1500. This is the 4th time he has bet 1500 and had only shown second or third pair each time. I decide to call and see one more card. Turn is a Queen. He bets enough to put me all in. I call and he turns over A-5 to take me out. Lol! Figures! The one time all night he isn't bluffing I lose all my chips. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment