Wednesday, December 29, 2010

End of the Year!

Happy Holidays to all my followers. I hoped you have enjoyed my stories as much as I have had writing them down. The end of the year brings to a close many things. The end of the first year of the CMPPA which had a very successful first year. The beginning of the CMPPA Bar League which I am sure will go through it's ups and downs as it grows. The end of the 1st year of my new business Central MN Poker. Thank god you can write off losses! The beginning of new including the New Years Eve marriage of my friends Ann & Steve, it's about time! Wish I could be there to help you celebrate. Year two of the CMPPA looking to be bigger and better then ever. My resolution for 2011 is to get a better paying job and to play more money poker tournaments. I think that the two may go hand in hand! Also to be nicer to all the players that suck out on me at my bar games. I know that you can't help it! LOL!

So to all I say,

Happy New Year, May all your hands hold up and your one outers hit true!
2011 looks to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment