Thursday, November 26, 2009

A day to give thanks

Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks for all that we have and do. Here is my partial listing.

I am thankful to

Be alive! That's a no brainer! LOL
Be married to such a wonderful person that has put up with me for over 25 years. My confidant, my fishing buddy and the love of my life!
Have two great kids that keep me on my toes!
My parents who shaped me into the person that I am today!
All the friends and people that I have met over the years and the online ones that I have not met yet!
To be employed in this tough economic times!
All the past experiences in my life that have made me what I am today!
To have been able and still be able to partcipate in two of my passions bowling and poker!
The internet that allows me to express my views and let's the world into my little part of it!
To all the people that have helped make the CMJTT a success for the last 7 years especially my main helper from Brainerd Rob!
To all the people helping me to start the new poker organization CMPPA. May success be ours!

I could go on and on but you get the picture.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment