Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2010 WSOP

I started watching the first night of 2010 WSOP late last night after my poker game ended. It was the 50k Players Championship which is a mixed game event, but watching the final 8 you would never know that it was not No Limit Holdem. They played the whole final table in Holdem. I assume that they do that for TV, but how can you have a tournament that was played the whole way in a mixed game format finish in only no limit. I am guessing that most of the chip stacks on that final table were won when playing the games other then no limit. I love to play HORSE and don't get to play very often, but when I do most of the time I win most of my chips playing the Stud games as not that many younger players have experience playing stud especially Razz. Come on ESPN we get lots of chances to watch great players playing holdem. Let us see them play the other games too!

No comments:

Post a Comment