Monday, August 22, 2011

Pain in the ass!

So, it's been quite the last few days. I worked a long shift on Saturday only to find out that someone had hacked into my e-mail and facebook accounts and changed passwords and chatted with people as me trying to personal info from them. They also managed to get into my sisters account. I spent some time on Sunday fixing my account only to find them changed again on Saturday night. It really sucks because I like my e-mail address but if this continues I am going to have to shut down both accounts!
Then today I get a call that the Ultimate Sports that was to host the Road to Milacs qualifying tournament on Saturday is canceling due to they want to book fantasy football drafts. It really pisses me off that this is the second time he has done this and believe me it will be the last! Called McCann's to have it there and they have a car show that day so no go. It looks as if we will have it at the Clearwater Legion, but I hate to give them business as they just canceled the Sunday game even when they have been getting 30-40 players a week. What other promo can they run and get that many weekly regular customers. Most places would jump at that kind of attendance!

No comments:

Post a Comment