Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl

So, another Super Bowl has come and gone. My wife and I started a new tradition a few years ago and we stay home and watch the game and make appetizers. Well, to be truthful we actually watch for the commercials. The game was one of the better ones and you all know what went on with it. My only comment is when the Giants scored the last touchdown and everyone was saying why didn't he just fall down on one yard line. I say get the touchdown. I would rather be four or five points ahead with less then a minute and rely on defense then wait until last second and be behind and rely on a field goal to win. There is just too much that can go wrong. Bad snap or a block and you lose. I think they did the right thing by scoring. Now on to the commercials. I thought they were some of the best from the past few years. It's obvious the car companies must be doing well again as almost everyone had a commercial and Hyundia must have had 4 or 5. There were many favorites. The best two in a row was the Pepsi Elton John and then the Hyundia Cheetah. The one that made me laugh the most was the baby in the sling Doritos commercial. But over all the commercials were just as good as the game and the apps. We had a great cheese dip and Debbie made a bacon wrapped little sizzlers that were awesome. In fact, we had so much food that we didn't even heat it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment