Sunday, April 24, 2011

Poker Boredom

Lately, I have had a hard time caring about playing bar poker. Yesterday was a great example. Found out last minute that I didn't have to work and thought great I will go play the CMPPA event that I thought I would miss. Tournament started and played very tight to start and accumulated almost 5000 in chips and then it began. I started playing or raising almost every hand because I really didn't want to be there anymore. I made a whole lot of bad calls, but it did take a long time to lose all my chips. This is how it has been going. Start like I want to play but soon lose interest. I don't know if it is from my new position at work or just a boredom of dealing with the same predictable people all the time and their poker play. Maybe it's a little both. I think I am going to take some time off and see what happens. Maybe the will to play will return. I just may have to find something else to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment