Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weird Weather

Yesterday it snowed 10" in parts of Texas and here in St Cloud it was a record 49 degrees. I was outside working on my garage in a sweatshirt. Today is going to be another record temp day and then the cold might set in. It's hard to believe that it's January 10th. I'm not complaining but what happened to this being another very snowy year in MN. When I took my dock out on Lake Miltona in the fall the water level was on the low side. If we don't get some snow and or rain soon I might not even be able to land any of my boats. I just feel sorry for businesses that rely on snow. Think about ski places, resorts for fishing or snowmobiling, and people that plow snow for a living. In this tough economic times this maybe what puts them out of business. I have enjoyed the weather but I think the downside  far out ways the plus side of no snow in MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment