Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Week

It's been a busy week. Week two of my new job. It is going better this week as I am learning how their system works. They open on Monday next week, so that will bring new challenges. I have had a good week of poker. Yesterday (Thurs.) I played in the #TPT and #TPT Europe. I won the #tpte tournament in the afternoon good for $27. I ran into a big hand in the evening was nocked pretty early. Tuesday in my live game I made the final table with 4000 in chips and blinds at 2000-4000. Lucky I drew the button and soon doubled up two hands in a row and then went on a heater and ended up 2nd. I lost patience in the heads up. I would win several small pots and then lose a big one. I finally called an allin with suited connectors knowing I was behind but live. I even caught but still lost. This moved me into the top 10 on tuesdays and that it what really matters on Tuesdays. I am heading to the lake after I play in my Friday bar game. I am goiing to take some more pictures this weekend. I hope the fish are biting. It's been a long spring with the cool weather. My new job is going to cut into the live poker playing. I should be able to play on Tuesdays, but the other two don't look good. Not only do I lose out on poker playing, but also the money from running them. Oh well.

More next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment