Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesday Night

It was an interesting night at last nights game. I ran real hot early, but still managed to be short stacked by first break. Had a player on the table that was running even hotter. On one early hand I raised pre flop with poicket nines. Flopped a set with a very safe board hoping someone had paired the king that was showing. Bet 600 and got one caller. Turn was a ten. Bet out 1200 and got a caller. I did not put him on Q-J. River was a jack and he pushed all in. LOL he ran me down with his K-Q. I folded. I made the final table very short stacked but managed a great run of cards and made it to heads up against the only player ahead of me in the points. We were close to even in chips. We were both thinking the same thing. This was going to be a great heads up. First hand I have Q-2 suited. He calls from the small blind. I check. Flop is A-A-Q with gtwo diamonds. I don't believe that he has an ace because he didn't raise pre flop. He could have a queen with a bigger kicker. He bets out. I raise all in. He calls and show J-4 of diamonds. Hits his flush on the river and our wehat was thought to be a long heads up lasts one hands. Oh well, at least I got second! Nice hand sir! It was a good final table with mostly good play so another fun night at poker.

No comments:

Post a Comment