Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog readers. I am going to continue with last thanksgiving tradition of things I am thankful for.

Of course, Thanks to my wife and children for putting up with me everyday.
Thanks to all that helped make the first year of the CMPPA a success.
Thanks to Dustin and Steve that help me to run my bar poker games.
Thanks to the bars that allow me to run their poker games.
Thanks to the good bar players that help me to become a better player.
Thanks to the donks that, most of the time, give me their chips.
Thanks to you that read my blog. At least I think some people read it!
Thanks to ESPN for their coverage of the WSOP and the boast it gave to poker, even though you gave us Norman Chad!
Thanks to all the parents that bring their kids to bowl the CMJTT tournaments, you never get enough credit.
Thanks to Rob Carper for his help with the CMJTT, even when his children are past the age to bowl it.
Thanks to Royal Ross for his vision to start the SMJTT. I look forward to a long and lasting relationship between the two organizations.
Thanks to Pizza Ranch for giving me a place of employment. You are a great bunch to work with!
Thanks Kara for making me have to get another dog. It makes me the second fiddle in the household. LOL!
Thanks to Lon and Kathy for inviting us on the upcoming cruise and all the fun we will have.
Thanks to whomever created the internet or I would just writing this for myself!

Have a great Thanksgiving and Holiday season! May your turkey be juicy, your wine be plentiful and your holidays be filled with the family you love!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment