Monday, November 1, 2010

Online Tournaments

I so rarely get to play an online poker tournament and it had been a while so I played a couple on Full Tilt. I tried the rush poker and found it very fun and fast paced. I am sure that there is a strategy, but it will take a few more tries. I played the weekly Twitter Poker Tour, www.twitterpokertour.com, event last Thursday and made final table and ended 5th for a nice $25 payout. Today I played a satellite for s FTSOP event and was taken out when my turned full house was beaten by quads. I was also playing the $1 entry $10,000 guaranteed event and made a nice run until my turned full house was beaten by quads. Is it really possible for that to happen twice in a span of 1 hour! It makes one wonder. As many live tournaments as I play if I see a full house beaten by quads more then once per month it would surprise. I guess I will just have to take a few more months off and then play again!

If you have never played a TPT event, you should give it a try. $5 plus 1 every Thursday night at 8pm central on Full Tilt. The password is tptpoker. The play is very good and they have a great podcast with knowledgeable guests each week. A very good prize with several different sponsors. Hope to see you at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment