Thursday, April 2, 2009

Poker and a Movie

Last night was an online night for me. I played the 50K $3 rebuy on Stars, the $4 sniper on Absolute and the Cowboy poker league on Tilt. Bubbled in the poker league. Sucked out on in the rebuy (as usual) and cashed for $5 and won 8 rebuys in the sniper. I also watch the movie I love you man on my favorite online site. more later. Over all just a fair day. I was reading some posts about whether online poker is rigged or not. I am not a big stats guy so there is no evidence from me, but I believe that online poker is tlilted towards the house. I play a lot of live poker some free and some buy-ins, but you don't get the massive swings that you get online. I am not saying swings don't happen live it just seems to me that online takes it to the extreme. Even though this is what I believe I will still play online poker. I look at it as entertainment, no different then playing some of the socail network games that are out there. As long as I don't lose too much money and so far I am up a little to date.

Back to the movie. I love you man. I thought it was a little boring. Not much of a plot or a script. I would only recommend watching this one on video or better yet free online.

Don't forget it's #tpt tonight at 8:00pm central time. go to www.twitterpokertour.com for more info.
I am due for a good showing in this one. What do you say Full Tilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment