Friday, April 3, 2009

Thursday Night Poker

It was #TPT (twitter poker tour www.twitterpokertour.com) night last night on Full Tilt. Ever since winning the first ever TPT, I haven't faired well. Last night was my redemption. Well kind of! I got to heads up with a slight chip lead and then lost a big hand to become short stacked. Doubled up twice getting quad aces on the second hand. Where were they when I had chips. LOL Very happy withg my 2nd place finish good for $41. My account was getting low on Full Tilt so good timing.

On Poker Stars played the 50K tournament $3 rebuy tournament. cashed in 575 for $22 for a profit of $10. I like these tournament even though play can be crazy. It depends on table draw. I had a crazy table to start so I just played tight and went all-in with big hands and hope they hold up. If I can get to end of rebuy above 3000 in chips I feel that I have a chance.

On Absolute I played the $4 sniper again. I didn't cash but took out 3 players so it was only a $1 loss. I can live with that.

Cash play was not so good for me. I was riverd on a huge pot on 2-4 limit and lost $40. Oh well today is a new day. Maybe my son Kyle will play today and win some back for me. Right Kyle!

Running bar poker tonight, two games at McCann's. It's the start of a new season for them. I run 16 weeks and then the top 10 play a one table tournament for a Heartland Poker Tour seat. www.heartlandpokertour.com The people that play with me seem to like this. Hopefully someday someone wins big so I can promote that.

My kids gave me an Ipod for christmas to use when playing live poker. I finally downloaded some music into it yesterday. Now all I need is to go and play a tournament somewhere. It sounds like a good excuse anyway.

Running my Monthly Jr Bowling tournament this sunday in Faribault. Hoping to have a great turn out. It's my donation to the youth of MN. www.cmjtt.com I enjoy doing it and it keeps me involved in a small way with the bowling industry my first love. Sorry Honey! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment