Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend

Had nice weekend spent away from home. Kind of traveled the state. Had a great turn out for my youth bowling tournament. 38 kids. Congrats to the winners Tyler Swanson of Mankato and Dan Reinke from New Ulm full results at www.cmjtt.com. Tried a new restaurant to me on Saturday night. Boston's Pizza and Sports Bar. Good pizza and a great atmosphere to watch Michigan State kick butt on UConn! If MSU wins tonight that will be defeating 3 number one seeds in a row. I wonder if anyone has every done that before? Maybe this will now give the Big Ten a little credibility. Who knows! Stopped by my Sunday bar game on the way home to check on how it was going. They had just broke to final table. Looked like the usual suspects, but if Mike won I will be buying his buy-in. so go Mike! Next the bartender tells me that they are going to be closed next sunday for easter so no poker, problem is he didn't tell the people playing. Hopefully no is too mad at me when they show up next week. Would like to go and play at Hinckley on Wed. night. Will have to see how it goes. Looking forward to the last #TPT tournament of the season on Thursday. www.twiiterpokertour.com. If you haven't gotten on Twitter yet, you are behind the times Join today and follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment