Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tonights Poker

Tonight is the finals of my Tuesday bar game. The top 10 are playing for a Heratland Poker Tour seat. Starting chips are based on points won over the last 16 weeks. I will start out in 4th place in chips with 8225. The leader has a little over 11,000. I play many styles of poker. I have a game for bar poker and I have a game for buy-in tournaments. Some parts of my game cross over but each of the tournaments require the different styles. Because tonight is for a real prize, I will be bringing out the A game for this tournament. I am hoping this change will not be picked up by the other players and I can use it to my advantage. I haven't played in a Heartland for a long time and would like to try again. Will Blog about tournament soon! Heartland Poker Tour link www.heartlandpokertour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment