Sunday, January 2, 2011

Really, Twice in one week

>Just when you think you seen it all a new thing happens! I am playing my Sunday game in the first blind level. It is raisedbper flop by a weak player. I call with J-8 suited in the big blind. Flop is 8-7-2. Bettor checks. I bet out 600. He calls. Turn is a 6. He bets out 1000. I think he has a pair of some type so I call. Turn is 3. He bets out 1500. I thinkl awhile and decide I want to see his cards so I call. He says nice call and I turn up my cards. He turns his up and has 9-5 off. He turned a straight and doesn't even know it and bets it the whole way. Lol! That's twice in less then 10 days this has hbapened to me. Why can't these people just muck their cards! This year is not off to a great poker start!

No comments:

Post a Comment