Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Bar Game

More practice tonight for next week. I went to the Ultimate Sports Bar to play. My friend Fitz told me this was a poor player game and he was right. The good thing is a good player can weed his way though a field like this. I did make the final table and ended up 5th. It was an up and down night playing a lot of hands. For a change I had good cards most of the night. There was one interesting hand that happened early about 200-400 blind level. I have A-Q. Very loose player raises to 1200. I am debating on reraising and am looking around at other player still in the hand to get a feel for if they are going to call. There is a women that has a lot of chips and has not folded much and she had the 1200 in her hand. Now I know that if I raise she will call and then raiser will be pot commited to call, so I just call. Flop is Q-two small cards. Original better bets 1200. I call and so does women. turn is a none factor. Better bets 1200, I raise to 5000. Women insta calls. Better calls. River is a 7. Better goes all-in and has me covered. Now I am thinking he has AA or KK but not sure and I still have another player behind me. I decide to fold and live to play another hand. Women insta call again. Better turns over A junk and has nothing. Women has Q-7 and rivers me to win a big pot. I made a good lay down. After hand I look at the better who went all-in with nothing. How can you bet all those chips with nothing. I am thinking are you really that big of a dumbass and think that we will both fold to your bet. If I am heads up I call right away. The women put a wrinkle in my hand and got me to fold. I did mange to behave myself and call him a dumbass out load. After that hand I played every hand that the dumbass was in and he was eventually taken out.

Make sure you check out a friends new Blog. http://anniesaces.blogspot.com/

Going to the lake for the rest of the weekend. Next post will be after Monday Tournament at Milacs, the beginning of Heartland Week. www.heartlandpokertour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment